We are so glad you are here to find out more about our photo contest!
Here are all the details!
Photo submission guidelines:
- please state your age group when entering (13 and under, 13-18, or over 18) we will group the photos by age group when picking the winning photos
- up to two photos per entry
- photos should be of New England in the spring & summer, photos in and around the Upper Valley area preferred, although other areas around Vermont & NH are ok too.
- be sure to name the place where the photo was taken, this can be as broad as a town name, or as detailed as an actual designated spot
- a short one line description can be included for the photo to personalize it (i.e. first signs of spring on a hike at Velvet Rocks, or 'enjoying our summer views')
- photos can be submitted digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org or a high quality copy dropped off at our offices on Main Street Hanover
- photos can be any size but bear in mind they may need to be adjusted to fit
Prizes & Recognition!
- we will pick 3-6 photos to be featured on our website
- the winners will receive a voucher to a their favorite local restaurant. At a time like this it is so important to support our local eateries!!!..
- winning photos will be featured on the front page of our website with a credit to the photographer
- winning photographers & photos will also be featured in a series of blogs which will include information they supply about themselves, their work and a link to their website (all of this is at the photographers discretion)
***Deadline for submitting is May 15th - winners to be announced by the 22nd of May***
Now go have some fun scouting for the first signs of spring outside with your camera in hand or find a cozy place to browse your digital archives (we know you have them!!) and send us some photos!