- 2009Year Built
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 3, Parking Spaces 4, RV Accessible, Covered
- Year Built2009
- Building ConstructionTimber Frame, Wood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, New Englander
- Total Baths2
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2,500
- APX Unfin Below Grade896
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Solar, Wood
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Passive Solar, Stove - 3, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Leach Field, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Generator, Off Grid, On-Site, Underground, Energy Storage Device
- UtilitiesPhone, Gas - LP/Bottle, Satellite Internet, Underground Utilities
- MLS Number4866744
- MLS StatusActive Under Contract
- StatusActive With Contract
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$425,000
- Listing Agent NameKate Cassidy
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- LM MST WGARUnder
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Mountain View, Secluded, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Public, Privately Maintained
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Maple Sugar, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Greenhouse, Poultry Coop
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Wood Siding
- RoofStanding Seam
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count15
- Building Number2304
- StreetTaylor Valley Road
- DistrictRivendell Interstate Sch Dist
- Elementary SchoolWestshire Elementary School
- Junior HighRivendell Academy
- High SchoolRivendell Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions23'3" x 8'11"
- FloorsHardwood, Wood
- Room 2 TypeGreenhouse Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions23' x 10'
- Room 3 TypeStudio
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions35'7" x 23'4"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'9"x 17'8"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions26'7" x 16'2"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8'5"x 11'2"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14'1" x 6'4"
- Room 8 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13'9" x 23'4"
- Room 9 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions35"5" x 23'4"
- Room 10 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 Dimensions35'5"x 15'
There is no data available
There is no data available
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated July 24, 2021.